Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a very nice Easter weekend.  The weather was perfect all weekend and I was supposed to stay home and do a lot of spring cleaning and get my flowers planted Saturday...but that didn't happen. Ha.

We had a very relaxing Friday night.  Austin decided he wanted to stay the night with Adam's parents so we took him over there and then ran and got us something to eat and then came home and called it a night.

I spent my Friday night with these two and loved every minute of it!







Saturday, I was supposed to stay at home...but that didn't happen...instead me and my SIL (April) decided to do a little shopping.  I was on the hunt for another Romper....but failed. We went to several different stores and either they didn't have any or I didn't like the way they fit.

While we were out we went and ate at one of my favorite restaurants- El Fenix.





Saturday night we had a birthday party to go to...so my mom kept the kids while Adam and I went out.  We all had a great time. 



Sunday we had a very bus day.  We had two Easter's to attend and had a fun day with family.

I tried to get a pic with all three of them together but Ace wasn't having it so this is what we ended up with before we left. Plus we were running late like always these days!




Our first stop was at my families.  The weather was nice and we got to enjoy the outdoors before lunch.







Ace got to see his cousin Emery.  She is two months older than Ace.


But he really didn't know what to think about her.  At one point Emery was having fun laughing and talking and Ace started to cry.  They were very entertaining.



Our next stop was Adam families were Miss Aydrie got to hunt eggs but didn't relly like it.  She was upset with all the people and noise and started crying so she didn't last to long.
 



We had a great Easter weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...