Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Heather.... Back on my game this week. We had REALLY WARM weather on Saturday with high's in the upper 80's, almost 90's! IT WAS GREAT! Then Sunday came along with a high barely making it to the 60's. What a tease.... but that's TEXAS for ya. You can definitely see the temperature change between Saturday and Sunday's outfit! 

Friday 3/25

Ruffle Tank- Marshalls
Tee- Target
Jeans- Miss Me
Necklace- Harvie's

Friday Night Out

Dress- Forever 21
Sandals- Ross

Saturday 3/26

Tank- Forever 21
Shorts- American Eagle
Sandals- Ross

Sunday 3/27

Shirt- Target
Cardi- Ross
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross

Close up of my new Harvie's necklace.

Monday 3/28

Tank- Target
Shirt- Target
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross
Necklace- Christmas Gift

Tuesday 3/29

Top- Marshall's
Tee- Forever 21
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross




Courtney....I am loving all of my sisters outfits this week!!  She is always looking stylish...me on the other hand not so much.  And her pictures turn out so much better then mine...I need to work on that.

She also went shopping without me one weekend and got some cute shirts from Marshalls!  I am still kind of mad at her for that...Ha. I told her last night that she needs to take me to Marshalls so we can get me some cute shirts!

Not a good week for me....but here we go.

Thursday 3/24

Dress - Ross
Cardi - Target
Sandals - Ross
Necklace - Harvie's

Saturday 3/26

Shirts - Old Navy
Shorts - American Eagle
Sandals - Ross

Sunday 3/27

Shirts - Target
Jeans - American Eagle
Flip Flops - Target
Necklace - Forever21


Here is a close up of my new flip flops from Target that I am loving!


 I was so glad I found these in my size.  They have some zebra print ones also that I am thinking about going back and getting.



Monday 3/28

Shirt - Target
Cardi - Targe
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Bealls
Necklace - Target

 
Tuesday 3/29

Shirt - Ross
Dress - Ross
Shoes - Shu Store
Necklace - Harvies


Here is a close up of my necklace.  The cross on here can be removed. I love the bright colors and you can wear it with just about anything!





Not sure how your feeling, but we are so ready for the weekend! Remember to check out the wonderful ladies at The Pleated Poppy

Happy Hump Day! 


Photobucket

12 comments:

-Kelsey said...

I love all the jewelry you girls are wearing!! you both look great!
stopping by from the pleated poppy :)

Jenny said...

You two are so cute! I love the dress with the peacock feather design! Have a great day! Come by my WIWW for a giveaway!

Shelley@1510farmhousefancy said...

Courtney - I think your outfits are cute!!! As always, both of you look cute!! Love the necklaces and the leopard flip-flops! I was just at Target and didn't see them. I'm gonna go back!!

Have a great week!!

Paul & Paula said...

I think you both look really cool... like the black toes a lot :)

Mrs. McKinnon said...

What is Harvies? Are they online? I googled it but couldn't find it??? I am IN LOVE with your neckalce Heather! I NEED one!
Thanks so much!
Mandy in Ohio

Jordan said...

Love both of your outfits as always! Definitely stuff I would wear!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I think you both are adorable! This is my first time visiting your blog & love it! I don't have a sister but have twin girls and I hope they are as always as close as you two seem! I figure I can live vicariously through them in seeing how the bond between sisters can be growing up!

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

So you both look awesome! Coutney you have cute tops! lovin the Sat and Mon tops. Heather i'm lovin friday and monday. you both have adorable styles.

Sylvia C. Hall said...

Hey there!
I need to know what "ross" sandals are! Loving all those shoes!!!
:)
A pleasure to meet you all!

Lindsay said...

Loving the inspiration your 2 are providing for me to actaually get back to accessorizing! I'm so excited that we are expecting a new Ross to open in my city (and it's less than 5 mins. away from my house-eek!) I've never even been to one, but it looks like they have super cute clothes!
Also, What/where is Harvies? I adore the jewelry! Thanks!

Tiff @ Making The World Cuter said...

Love ALL of them! Those necklaces are sooo cute!
I would love for you to come link up this post & join the party at my blog at http://makingtheworldcuter.com
Have a great weekend!
-Tiff

Nathan and Megan said...

What is "Harvies" ? I LOVE THE jewels! You are BOTH adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...