Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!  We hope you all are having a fabulous week!



Heather.... Spring break totally threw me off my schedule in everyway! No WIWW pictures, no work, no schedule... it was definately a GREAT getaway! Back to reality and I only have 3 pictures for y'all this week. Promise to be better in next week's post!



Saturday 3/19

Ross head to toe!


Monday 3/21

Shirt- Forever 21
Pants- Old Navy
Shoes- Ross


Tuesday 3/22 9:00 PM
Post long day, post jewelry, post shoes, hence bad picture!

Shirt- Marshalls
White Cardi- Ross
Skinnies- Papaya




Courtney....So, last week we were on Spring Break and I tried my hardest to take my pics. I did miss a couple of days and then Monday and Tuesday of this week. 

I am loving this warmer weather! I got to pull out my shorts and was very excited about that.  I also bought my first bottle of Jergens Natural Glow lotion to give me some color. 
Yay for SPRING!!



 Sunday 3/13

Shirt - Target
Shorts - American Eagle
Sandals - Ross
Necklace - Harvey's



Monday 3/14

Shirts - Target
Shorts - Target
Sandals - Ross
Necklace - Harvey's



 Tuesday 3/15

Shirts - Target
Jeans - American Eagle
Sandals - Ross
Necklace - Harvey's



Wednesday 3/16

Shirt - Target
Tank - Ross
Shorts - American Eagle 
Sandals - Ross
Necklace - Harvey's 



Thursday 3/17
Forgot to take pic



Friday 3/18
Lazy day = didn't get dressed




Saturday 3/19

Shirt - Target
Cardi - Target
Shorts - Target
Sandals - Bealls
Necklace - Made by me




Sunday 3/20

Shirt - Target
Shorts - American Eagle
Sandals - Ross
Necklace - Made by me



Monday 3/21
Sick = no getting dressed



Tuesday 3/22
Totally forgot to take a pic.


Spring Break threw me off.  I will for sure get back to my normal routine this week. 




Don't forget to to check out other lovely ladies at the Pleated Poppy.


Thanks for stopping by this week!

Photobucket

5 comments:

tiny twig said...

i keep thinking i need to get that red and white stripey tank from target. i'm preggo now, but i know it won't be there in june when i'm done. note to self, don't put it off anymore! :) cute, cute outfits!!

debbi said...

cute necklaces!!! don't think i've heard of harvey's...is it a local store?

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks for stopping by girls!

tiny twig - Yes..you better get that shirt now bc it will not be there later...I saw it on line and had to go to Target stores to find it.

debbi - Yes...it is a store in Corsicana. Don't know if you have ever been that way?? But they have the cutest stuff!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

Hi girls~
LOVE the necklace ya both have (looks like turquoise and a crown?). Court - LOVE the black studded Ross sandals....SO SASSY!!

Jordan said...

So jealous of your warm weather!! It's currently 6:30 and 28 degree here in Michigan. YUCK! But LOVE both of your spring-y outfits! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...