Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Welcome back for our next WIWW! It's Spring Break week and we are in BEAUTIFUL San Antonio, Texas. San Antonio is one of our favorite Texas getaways. We're having a blast, enjoying the River Walk, eating LOTS of yummy Mexican food, and promise to share more pictures soon.

Heather.... I really thought that dressing for WIWW every day would be hard, but it's SO not! I am really loving putting extra thought and effort into my outfit each day. I agree with my sis, when you feel cute you have a MUCH better day.

Wednesday 3/10

Shirt- Forever 21 (NEW)
Cardi- Ross (NEW)
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross


Thursday 3/10

Shirt- Aeropostale
Cardi- Forever 21 (New)
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross



Here's a close up of the cute "E" Logo on my shirt. Most of the time that we are allowed to wear jeans to work, we have to wear a collared Ennis shirt. This is EISD's "Official" logo and a very smart woman decided to dress it up and is making LOTS of money now! :) I have about 6 different "E" shirts and love them all! This one is very SPRINGY!

Friday 3/11
Rodeo Day

Shirt- Old Navy
Jeans- Miss Me
Boots- Corral



Saturday 3/12

Shirt- Ross
Cardi- Forever 21
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross


Flowers made by my sister.



New Jewelry from Harvie's in Corsicana.





Courtney...




Wednesday 3/9

Dress - Heathers closet
Shirt - Target
Boots - Target


Thursday 3/10

Cardi - Ross
Tank - Target
Pants - New York & Co
Sandals - Target
Necklace - Forever21




Friday 3/11

Shirts - Target
Jeans - American Eagle
Sandals - Ross
Necklace - local boutique

 

Saturday 3/12

Shirt - Target
Jeans - American Eagle
Sandals - Ross


This is a very short WIWW since we are on SPRING BREAK.  We will be back next week with our regular post.

Hope you all are having a great week and don't forget to check out the other fab ladies at the Pleated Poppy.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Vera Matson said...

OMG, I love that ring from Harvey's! I've been to Corsicana a few times and I love shopping the little shops there!

Ashley said...

Fabulous jewelry!!

Hope you'll check out Style Files-your go to place for all thing stylish, on FB!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/AC-Style-Files/198556863506228

Ash

Shelley@1510farmhousefancy said...

You girls are cute!!! I love all of your outfits!! Have fun and be safe on Spring Break!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...