Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


Happy Wednesday!!

It's that time again....time for us to show you what we wore this past week!



Heather...
Wednesday 3/2

Dress- Ross
Shrit- Target
Leggings- Target
Boots- Corral at Shepplers


Thursday 3/3

Grey Shirt- Target
Cardi- Target
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross


Friday 3/4

Shirt- Forever 21
White long sleeve- Target
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross


Sunday 3/6

Shirt- Target
Lace long sleeve- Ross
Jeans- Miss Me
Flats- Target


Monday 3/7

Cardi- Ross (NEW)
White T- Target
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross


Tuesday 3/8

Shirt- Ross (NEW)
Skinnies- Papaya
Silver Flats- Ross
Necklace- Sam Moon


Courtney... I really like doing this and  I really didn't think I would.  When I first started doing this...I thought to myself....this is crazy!  But I have found myself taking more time picking out my outfits and putting pieces together that I normally would not.

It is so easy to just get up and throw on the first thing you can find but when you are taking a picture of yourself everyday it makes you want to try harder. Lets face it when you wear something cute (or at least you think it is) it makes you feel good!


Here are my outfits from this week.


Wednesday 3/2- sick day = no getting dressed




Thursday 3/3

Cardi - Ross
Tank - Old Navy
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Target
Braided Scarf - Heather's co-worker




Friday 3/4

Head to Toe - Target
Necklace - Forever21






Saturday 3/5

Cardi - Target
Shirt - Target
Jeans - Forever21
Boots - Charlotte Russe
Necklace/Bracelet - Forever21






Sunday 3/6

Cardi - Target
Tank - Target
Jeans - American Eagle
Sandals - Target
Necklace - Forever21






 Monday 3/7

Cardi - Ross
Shirt - Target
Pants - New York & Company
Sandals - Bealls
Necklace - Target








Tuesday 3/8

Cardi - Target
Dress - Ross
Boots - Target
Necklace - Made by me


We have gotten a lot of questions on our jewelry and we will try and include that in our descriptions each week.  I have tons of jewelry (you wouldn't believe how I store it...I need to get a good organization system) and it is hard to remember where I got each piece from but we will try.

Heathers "H" was bought at a local boutique and I have been trying to find me a "C" like that but I have had no luck.

P.S...the clear beaded necklace she wears her "H" on is actually mine....she "borrowed" it and never returned it...ha!  Just kidding Heather...I don't even miss it!


Don't forget to check out the FABULOUS LADIES at the Pleated Poppy.



Thanks so much for visiting this week!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

Ok first of all, you're both adorable and have fabulous fashion sense. But can I just tell you how incredibly JEALOUS I am that you're both wearing sandals?! What the heck?! I live in New York where we just got 15" of snow but Im dying for warmer days and more sandals!:)
Xo,
Sarah

Nathan and Megan said...

I love, love the "two sisters" WIWW post- ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Visiting via The Pleated Poppy.

You guys are completely adorable!

I am currently hosting a Royal Wedding Wear GIVEAWAY featuring reader bridal gowns, hats, veil and engagement rings. I'd love for you to link up.

Past posts are ok.

DeeAnna said...

The sandal are killing me too! Denver-Cowboy Boots- YES....Sandals Noooooo. We just got snow too! Dang...cannot wait for sping! You guys look great!

Kelli said...

Ok you both are too cute! I love that you are wearing sandals, I can't wait till it is sandal weather here. I love Courtney's Tuesday outfit the best and Heather's Monday outfit! I am a new follower of yours and I'd love if you'd follow back!

xoxo
Kelli @loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

Jordan said...

Love both of your outfits, all of them, as always! :-)

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

Awesome adorable outfits! H - love your 1 and 4 outfit. I am so going to 'do' the #1 outfit by 'borrowing' my daughters dress, similar!
C- my favs are 1, 5 and 6. Love the mix of green and purple on 1 and the pop of yellow on 6!

Vera Matson said...

You both look great! I love the laid-back style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...