Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Heather...

Wednesday 2/23

Shirt- Ross
Jeans- Old Navy
Flats-Target


Thursday 2/24

Ruffle Shirt- Ross
Black cardi- Ross
Jeans- Miss Me
Flats- Ross


Saturday 2/26
Dinner with my Lover

Black T- Target
Grey Cardi- Ross
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross


Sunday 2/27
Trip to Home Depot at 9 AM

Black T- Target
Grey ruffle tank- Target
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross


Monday 2/28

Dress- Ross
Black Cardi- Target
Leggings- Target
Sandals- Ross


Tuesday- 3/1
Dinner with my BFF

White T- Target
Grey Cardi- Ross
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross



Got this braided scarf from a co-worker. Super cute and springy!


I wanted to show you the best part of my jeans... Love it!


Courtney....

Wednesday 2/23

Cardi - Ross
Tank - Target
Pants - Wal Mart
Sandals - Ross


 Thursday 2/24

Dress - Ross
Shirt - JCPenney
Boots - Target



 Friday 2/25

Shirt - Target
Jeans - JCPenney
Boots - Charlotte Russe



Saturday 2/26

Cardi - Forever 21
Tank - Target
Jeans - JCPenney
Sandals - Ross


 
Sunday----Lazy Day = no getting dressed.  : )



Monday 2/28

Head to Toe - Target




Tuesday 3/1

Dress - Target
Shirt - Wal Mart
Boots - Ross

Don't forget to check out the LOVELY LADIES at the Pleated Poppy.



Whatcha think? Any favorites?

THANKS FOR VISITING!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Dacia@TheRufflyOwl said...

i love all your outfits! looove. :)

Carri said...

You girls have some style! I can't pick a favorite outfit because they are all too cute :)

Design It Chic said...

You two have such a sense of fashion. I love both of your Thursday and Monday looks. I'm so glad I discovered your blog and I am now following you thanks to Wandering Wednesday blog hop and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
And don't forget to check our new Blog Tutorial to learn a few easy tricks to make your blog fabulous and fun. See you there!
Happy Wednesday

lori said...

hey courtney, thanks for checking out my wiww! ya'lls outfits are so cute too! id love to know how your friend made the scarf.

my faves-
heather- sunday
courtney- saturday

ill def look out for yalls next week!

Tara @ FabuLESSly Crafty said...

How cute are you guys!!

I Love them all... I cant pick a best one!

Glad you found me, and excited to be following you back to see more of ya!

Tara@ FabuLESSlyCrafty

Nicky said...

You girls gotta let us know where the jewelry comes from! Heather, love that necklace in outfit #3 and that braided scarf!... love it!!!! Courtney, love LOVE outfit #5 (fushia dress with cowboy boots)...

You both always look so cool!

Kaspar said...

... jcpenneyboots.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...