Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break Photo Shoot

Do you remember when I told you about this pretty door we came across during our trip last week??  It was an old school house.




Well, I knew when I saw it we had to get some pictures in front of it. So, that is exactly what we did.  I only wish we would have all worn a certain color and that Adam would have been there.  It was really bright that day so it was pretty hard not to squint but they turned out pretty good. 

Here are a few of my favorites from that day.
















































Austin was to busy looking in the old school house that we left without getting a picture of him by him self.  So, at the next stop we got one.







I think a few of these pics are frame worthy!

We will be posting some pics from our fun weekend with Kenny Chesney later this week! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Hani@Craftionary said...

you both sisters look so much alike.. :) I love all the family pictures.. especially that hugable lil champ..
Love
Hani

http://www.craftionary.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...