Thursday, March 3, 2011

Not So Lazy Weekend

While my sis was at home with a sick baby, I was very busy this weekend!

I've been seeing so many furniture makeovers, and glazing projects lately, that I have been DYING to do something! Friday after work, I headed to Soul's Harbor, just to see what I could find. WOW..... I'm so glad that I did. I'm not really sure what you call this....? But I am in love with it! We are going to use it as a TV stand, so I guess that we will just call it that.




I spent my weekend priming, spray painting, glazing, and gluing. The weather cooperated and I was able to work hard on my new TV stand.


Here's a little sneak peak. It's been a work in progress, but it is turning out SO GREAT! My Dad is helping me with a little remodel to accommodate our TV. I am so thankful for him. Our Dad can do just about anything. I don't know how he knows how, but if we ever need anything, he can usually do it. I can't wait to show you the completed project.




After running to Souls Harbor, I ran into a local resale shop and found this pair of lamp bases. I've been wanting matching lamps for the nightstands beside our bed, and when I found these I was SO excited! I have finished these and will share them SOON!



Ahhhhhhhh.... the happiness that a good find will bring you! It's almost the weekend! YAY!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I want to see more pictures Heather!! :)

Courtney and Heather said...

Ohhhhhh it's looking GREAT! Not quite finished yet..... I want to see more posts from you! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...