Friday, March 11, 2011

It's a Spring Thing

I LOVE the changes of the seasons. I love watching the trees bloom in the spring, and the leaves change colors in the fall. {I guess you could say that I have a thing for trees.}

My house has been feeling so BLAH lately. I was really in need of something new, so I decided to bring my love of Spring into the house. Here's a few pics of the SPRING FEVER that I added to my entry way!


I found this old vase here at the house and used some branches from a Bradford Pear Tree to put in it. I love the way this tree blooms!


I made these moss covered balls out of Styrofoam balls, a few bags of moss, and my hot glue gun. The candlesticks were found at a resale shop and I just spray painted them.


Remember our easy chalkboard tutorial? I love my chalkboards.


There's my pretty BURLAP WREATH. I'm still loving it! The window I also found at a local resale shop. It's one of my first thrifty buys.

Don't forget.....

 
I added this friendly reminder to my Kitchen chalkboard. I love when the time changes here in Texas. Our sunlight lasts as late as almost 9:00 in the summertime. 

I love every minute of our long, hot, sunny, Texas days!

Thank you all for following, reading, and coming back to visit us!

Hope everyone has a GREAT WEEKEND and ENJOY YOUR SPRING BREAK!




Photobucket

10 comments:

wonderfullydomestic said...

Very nice and fresh looking. Love it!

Trisha @ The Sweet Survival said...

Look great! Very fresh and springy!

Jennifer said...

LOVE the moss balls! I'm obsessed with greenery balls and moss right now! Thanks for sharing yours. Stopping by from SYS
Jne

Kim @ It's a Crafty Life said...

The moss balls are screaming spring to me right now...can't wait for it! Love them. Your whole display is gorgeous, thanks for linking it up!

Ginna said...

I love the Moss Balls! Come check out my blog....
www.juiceboxdreams.com

La-Dee-da crafter said...

So great! I would love to find a window like yours. So in love with the whole darn thing!!!
ladeedacreations.com

aggieam01 said...

Beautiful! Very Springy. We are from Texas too and the extra daylight is awesome!!!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

What a gorgeous vignette! Love the old window! It's such a great backdrop. The pear trees have the prettiest blossoms. I hope I have one in my yard someday.

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hello..

My friend, you created such a beautiful spring vignette for your entryway! What a lovely way to welcome everyone into your home! I love your Bradford Pear tree branches and blooms...they just sing of spring!!! Ohhh...and your burlap wreath...gorgeous!!! I just love this spring vignette...thank you for sharing it with us!

Warmest spring wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

laura@imnotatrophywife.com said...

new follower from link party.
stop by sometime, would love a visit

http://imnotatrophywife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...