Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Heather.... I feel like I wear the SAME THING over and over again. This is a lot of fun though, and keeps you changing things up... since you have a photo diary of when you wore something last!

Wednesday 2-16

Dress-Ross
Shirt- Wal Mart
Leggings-Target
Flats- Target

Thursday 2-17

Shirt-Target
Undershirt- Ross
Jeans- Miss Me
Flats- Target


Friday 2-18

Shirt- Old Navy
Navy Cardi- Ross
Jeans- Miss Me
Flats- Target


Saturday 2-19

Shirt- Target
Vest- Ross
Jeans- Old Navy
Flats- Target

Sunday 2-20

Shirt- Target
Striped Cardi- Ross
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross
Hat- Hobby Lobby


Monday 2-21

Shirt- Ross
Tank- Target
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Tuesday 2-22.... Forgot to take my picture :(


Courtney.....Here are my outfits for this week. Now that I look back at them...I am not too crazy about any of them.



 Wednesday 2/16

Jacket - Target
Dress - Ross
Shoes - Target




Thursday 2/17

Dress - Forever 21
Shirt - Target
Boots - Ross



Friday 2/18

Cardi - Target
Shirt - GAP
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes - Payless




 Saturday 2/19

Dress - Target
Shirt - Target
Leggings - Target
Boots - SIL's closet



Sunday 2/20

Cardi - Target
Shirt - GAP
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes - Payless

Monday 2/21 (no work)

Head to Toe - Target


Tuesday 2/22

Cardi - Charlotte Russe
Shirt - Target
Pants - Wal Mart
Shoes - Payless



Court looks super cute for her DATE NIGHT and yes we wore matching hats to Ross on SUNDAY. See anything you like? We love reading your comments! Don't forget to check out The Pleated Poppy and all of the other WIWW posts!

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the jewelry ladies! (tell us where they're from)... Heather, where did you get that FAB 'H' necklace?

Kelly @livingcraftilyeverafter said...

Very cute! Found you through Sassy Sites and I am your newest follower... would love a follow back!

Kelly

www.livingcraftilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Ashley Pichea said...

I think you ladies need to take me shopping... you both look so cute, yet simple and casual! :)

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Really you guys are too cute! Love all the outfits. I keep saying that I'm going to join on on the WWIW fun but I never do. It's fun seeing what everyone wears.

Happy to hear that you're enjoying your camera strap!

Kendra aka "Domestic Princess in Training"

Jodi said...

I really love both your girl's style! cute outfits once again!

Paige said...

You two are super adorable and I love your style!!

Deidre said...

oh my dear...i love all of your outfits! too cute and stylish!
(btw, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.)

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks everyone! You all are way too sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...