Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Heather..... OK so this is my first WIWW. Jared thought I was crazy when I told him what we were doing, but I think it will be fun. I like the idea of dressing {somewhat} cute everyday since I know I will be taking a picture. I am still getting the hang of it and forgot to take a picture on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but I promise I'll get better! I'll even try to get my face in a few pictures. Still trying to find a better place to take my pics, but I think this may be as good as it gets. My sister is way better at this than me!

{starting out with a BANG! No where to go but UP from here!}

Wednesday 2/9

Ice Day {Post-Aerobics}
Sweater- Victoria's Secret PINK
Shorts- Nike
Leggings- Target
Shoes- Nike


Thursday 2/10

100th Day of School {Sports Theme}
Cowboys Shirt- Victoria's Secret PINK
Under shirt- Ross
Grey Cardi- Ross
Jeans- Harvies {Corsicana}
Boots- Charlotte Russe


Monday 2/14

 Valentine's Day
Dress- Ross
Undershirt- Target
Leggings- Target
Zebra flats- Target


Tuesday 2/15

Shirt- Forever 21
Under shirt- Old Navy
Pants- Old Navy
Flats-Target


Courtney..... So, it's week two for me and I think I did better this week. I made myself dig in the back of my closet and pull out a couple of things that I haven't worn in forever! 

Can we please just forget what I posted last week?? I am so glad my sister joined in this week! Here we go.


Thursday 2/10

Sweater - Target
Shirt Underneath - Ross
Skirt -  Target
Boots - Ross

Friday 2/11

Shirt - Forever 21
Shirt Underneath - Target
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - Charlotte Russe


Saturday 2/12

Dress - Forever 21
Shirt - Target
Leggings - Forever 21
Shoes - The Shu Store


Sunday 2/13

Shirts - Target
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes - Target

Monday 2/14

Sweater - Target
Shirt - Target
Pants - Wal Mart
Shoes - Payless


Tuesday 2/15

Dress - Ross
Shirt - Ross
Tights - Target
Shoes - The Shu Store
(I so copied my sister on this look.)

How did we do? Leave us a comment.

Thanks so much for stopping by and come check us out next week!

{What I Wore Wednesday will always be linked to The Pleated Poppy. Check out all of the pretty people who link up}

the pleated poppy blog

Photobucket

8 comments:

kris said...

Great job ladies! Gets a bit easier each week. I'm learning a lot about fashion. Enjoy the experience!

Mika said...

You girls look great! Love the fashion ideas.
I'm following from the blog hop.
I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Mika

Paige said...

Love it!!! Yall look great! And you two are as different as me and one of my sisters!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

Courtney LOVE thursday and Tuesdays outfit! y'all are SO cute!!

Keri said...

Such a good idea. It would help me get out of my yoga pants day after day! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my V-Day Scrabble Frame.
Keri@Sew Incredibly Crafty

Jodi said...

Very cute girls! LOVE the yellow Forever 21 dress. I'm glad you joined in on the WIWW fun!

Jordan said...

Heather- I love your boots in the 2nd picture!!

Courtney- LOVE that yellow dress!

But really, all of your outfits are stuff I would wear! :-)

Greta said...

Cute - would love for you to help me put together some outfits, lol! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...