Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

So, I came across this blog thepleatedpoppy Monday and discovered the linky party What I Wore Wednesday.  These girls look like they have so much fun doing this so I decided to join in!  Heather is going to participate to but she is going to start next Wednesday.

I am a working momma so I have to get dressed every day but my problem is I wear the same thing over and over again.  So, I thought by doing this it might encourage me to pull out those clothes in the back of my closet that haven't seen the light of day in forever and wear them!

I really don't think I am very stylish at all. Heather is the stylish sister. I tend to wear clothes that are more comfortable than stylish. 

This is way out of my character but I am going to try. Lucky for me Austin has agreed to take my pictures for me...he is so sweet!

I really can't believe I am doing this. Ha!



Tuesday - Work

Sweater - Target
Dress - Ross
Shirt - Target
Tights- Target
Boots- Ross



Wednesday - Ice Day (no work)

Lounge Set - VS Pink
White Shirt- Target


I am hoping next week I do better! In my first pic (not so good) I look like I am scared stiff...lol.

Don't forget to check us out next week!

the pleated poppy blog

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Love the dress outfit! Definitely something I'd wear! :-)

Courtney and Heather said...

Thank you! I am hoping I can do better next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...