Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Great News....

So, I'm enjoying my Sunday morning with my cup of coffee and catching up on Grey's Anatomy. Sounds like the perfect morning, not sure it gets better than this! Then I log on to our blogger account, check the new comments, and WOW! Emily awarded us the Stylish Blogger Award!


This week in "Blog Land" has been so much fun for us. We have gained lots of new followers, received so much feedback from your comments, had one of our projects featured, and even received an award from a fellow blogger. WOW! WOW! WOW! We can only hope to keep continuing this fun for weeks to come!

OK so on the the AWARD....

Thank you EMILY for nominating us for this award. The rules of this award are to list 7 facts about yourself, so here we go!

7 Fun Facts about Heather


1. I'm addicted to shopping... Ross and Hobby Lobby make my home complete.

2. I am such a Grandma and I'm not afraid to admit it. I usually would rather sit at home "crafting" instead of going out and getting crazy.

3. I'm a certified teacher looking for a job. 

4. I secretly HATE working out, but try to convince myself that I LOVE it! 

5. Mexican food is my FAV, but I like to eat pretty much anything.

6. I'm a Wine-O.... 

7. I live with my High School sweetheart and love our simple, carefree, life on the farm.


7 Fun Facts about Courtney


1.   I am a working momma.

2.   I am married to my high school sweet heart. :)

3.   I have 3 wonderful little ones-  Austin, Aydrie, and Ace

4.   My daughter, Aydrie, has Cerebral Palsy and Microcephaly.  She is the sweetest little girl EVER.  You can read more about her here.

5.   I love to craft! If I can complete a project then anyone can!!

6.   I am addicted to shopping at ROSS.  Me and my sister can spend hours in that store.  We can always find the cutest stuff there at a really great price!

7.  I live for family VACATIONS!  It is one of the things I look forward to all year long!!  We take 1 or 2 or 3 a year.  I LOVE spending time with FAMILY!


NOW... our job is to nominate other new found bloggers for this award.

Go and take a looks at these 3 fabulous blogs.  These girls have lots of good ideas and are very creative!
 

Have you been awarded? What do you do now??

1. Acknowledge the person who awarded you by linking them back in your post.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to other new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger to let them know they have received the award; and let the giver’ know that you accepted the award.


Don't forget to grab the Stylish Blogger Award button and display on your blog so everyone will know you have been awarded this awesome stylish award.


Thanks for following, commenting, reading, visiting, and supporting us!
Photobucket

3 comments:

cade+sierra+averlin said...

Oh my goodness! We are so new to this stylish blogger award thing we just thought you were being super nice! :)
Thank you so much for putting up our link to our blog...we appreciate it SO much! {You guys rock!}
Wish you the best of best luck and we are now faithful followers of your adorable blog! :)
We cant wait to see what your up to next!
Thank you oh-so-much!! :)
-Sierra & Erin
Tatteredtoflattered.blogspot.com

Blog Buttons said...

Hi,what a great post. Love all of the photos I'm hopping over from Sassy Sites and I'm happy to be a new follower of your lovely blog. hugs Katherine

Erin Wallace said...

Congratulations on your blog award and am happy to have learned more about you!

Found you on the Hello Friend Blog Hop and am now following you. I'd love it if you would follow me at Dropped Stitches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...