Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Laid-Back Weekend

I had a very laid-back 3 day weekend.  Not much going on at all!  Friday we started the weekend out with dinner from Whataburger.  Yes, of all places…only because the honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich is back for a limited time only. I am in love with this sandwich.  Heather and my mom like it too. We all get excited when it comes out. If you have never tried it you MUST

So, Friday night April and Jayden joined us for dinner and we got to visit with them. Jayden is very entertaining and you never know what he is going to do.


April and I watched 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler…I just love him!  Seeing that movie sparked my interest in going to see his new movie that just came out. But that didn’t happen this weekend maybe next weekend or I can add it to my long list of must see movies.

Saturday Adam had to work so we stayed at home all day  and later that night me and him had a “date night”.  We got to go out to eat with out any of the kiddies . It was nice to get out with out them but I think we talked about them the whole time.  We were going to try and catch the new Adam Sandler movie but instead we decided to call it a night two hours later and go get the kids and head home.


Maybe on our next “date night” we will stay out longer.


Sunday my plan was to stay at home and not do anything….but Ross was calling my name (and Heather’s too) and I haven’t made a trip there in a couple of weekends.... so we made a trip to Ross and I found Ace some cute Carter’s romper sets for like $6 a piece. You can not beat that price! So, I grabbed a few of those and me a shirt and some really cute sandals and headed home.

Miss Aydrie got to stay home with her daddy all day and just loved that!


Yesterday I was off work and Austin and Aydrie were supposed to be out of school but with the bad weather we had a couple of weeks ago they had to go yesterday to make up for a day they missed. 

Austin had a check up at 10:00 so me and Ace went and got him out of school to take him.  He was very upset because he was missing school. 


We were at the doctors office for two LONG hours, which is crazy.  We had an appointment at 10:00 but didn’t get called back until around 11:40.  CRAZY And his check up took all of like 20 – 30 minutes.  So, by the time we got out I was pretty upset too.  Not how I wanted to spend my day off. 
 Luckily, this little boy was very good and talked to us the whole time.


He just talks and talks these days.  He can say da-da…I am trying to get him to say ma-ma but nope...it’s only da-da right now. Adam really likes that but I always remind him that he has no idea what he is saying…ha.

I know I live such an exciting life ha ha.

Hope you have a great week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...