Thursday, February 17, 2011

Funny Faces

I got a new camera for my birthday and I am enjoying it so much. I love how I can get several shots in a roll. It is really helpful when I am taking pictures of Aydrie. She is always on the move and I usually end up taking 50 pictures of her and get about 1 or 2 good ones. I am sure it will be the same for Ace when he gets older.

I can really tell the difference in my two cameras and prefer my DSLR. If you have ever thought about getting a DSLR camera it is so worth it especially if you have little ones running around. I got two lenses with my camera and I have just started using the other one and I love it!  But I still use my point in shoot camera on the days I don’t feel like carrying my big camera.



I got some funny pictures of Ace the other day and thought I would share.











I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!! I have a three day weekend! YAY!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...