Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fun with Heather

Today I made my way to work, it was a very slow and scary drive.  I was a nervous wreck and almost turned around at one point. By the time I got to work I was nearly in tears and then thought all day about how I would make it home.  I ended up leaving the office an hour early to try and beat the traffic.


On the way home people were getting stuck on the highway and a car spun out in front of me.  The road would be clear in some places and other places a solid sheet of ice covered with sand.  I was so happy when I finally made it home. It was a long and stressful day.  I will be so happy when warmer weather arrives!  Speaking of warmer weather we are starting to plan our spring break trip and it looks like we will be going some where warm and sunny!  We are still working on the details and I am hoping it all works out.


Today Austin, Aydrie, in Ace had a fun day with Heather and my mom.  Heather came over and stayed with them today and my mom came by this afternoon.  I think Austin is getting a little bored at home and he secretly is ready to go back to school.  He has been stuck in the house since Monday. 
 

Miss Aydrie is loving it.  She has had so much fun playing and watching her Dora and Nemo all week.


She enjoyed her day with Heather and even took a nap for her...which never happens.


Austin and Aydrie are out of school again tomorrow and Heather is on stand by.  They are saying we are supposed to get some more snow tonight so depending on how it is in the morning I may be staying home.  I am so ready for warmer weather!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Object of Maya*ffection said...

I can only imagine how awful the snowy drive must've been for a native Texan...I HATE driving in snow and I am born and raised in the Midwest! I LOVE that all your kids names have the same first initial and Ace is a RAWKIN' name!

Courtney and Heather said...

Oh, gosh I was so scared and it wasn't really as bad as it had been earlier in the week. I hate driving in icy weather! Thanks...Ace's name took awhile for me to like...but one day I was like yep Ace it is...and have loved it ever since.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...