Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Ice Day

Well, yesterday we woke up to rain, sleet and (in some places) snow and freezing temp.  We mostly got rain here maybe a little sleet. So, the kids were out of school once again and I didn't want to risk the drive so this momma stayed at home once again. We didn't do anything but enjoy our time off.


I finally got the time to work on some projects I have wanted to start and hope to share those soon.  This little boy keeps me pretty busy these days so finding the time to actually be crafty is kind of hard. 


I am not sure what is going on with him (may be just a stage he is going through) but he will be perfectly fine and I can put him down and he starts crying.  I pick him up and he is fine.  We played that game a couple of times yesterday....lets just say he would always win.  I think he may be a little spoiled


Austin and Aydrie enjoyed their lazy day yesterday but it was back to school for them today.  Austin was ready to go back and wanted to go to school yesterday.  You know he is really bored when he wants to go to school!  I am looking forward to this weekend.  The weather is supposed to be nice (upper 60's with sunshine) and I am hoping we can get out and enjoy it. I am so ready for SPRING to arrive!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...