Thursday, January 27, 2011

Water

This little girl loves her some water. She has always loved water and loves to splash.  She would sit and play in the bathtub for hours if I let her...but if I did that she would be a wrinkled little girl.  So, we try and keep our baths as short as we can.


When I am doing dishes she will always come to the sink and “help” me.  She is now tall enough to put her little hands in the sink and be able to touch the water.  She will stand on her tip toes and reach down as far as she can. 


We have a dish washer so me doing dishes is just rinsing them off and putting them in the dish washer but now we have bottles to wash and I wash those by hand, so she get lots of play time at the sink if she chooses.




Sometimes when her brother is being extra nice he will get the step stool we keep under our bathroom sink and fill the bathroom sink up with water and bubbles and let her have fun. She will stand on that stool and just play in the water.   The next time that happens I will have to get some pics of it. 













She is such a sweetie.

I am so glad tomorrow is finally Friday!  I have another three day weekend!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...