Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowy Weekend

Our weekend started out normal and then ended with some SNOW!   I will start with Friday.  Friday night my mom came over and helped me finish my curtains for my kitchen.  Actually, she did all the work so I am not sure why I said “helped me”. I am hoping one of these days I will get the hang of that sewing machine.  These turned out so cute. I love them! I am going to work on covering my chairs in this same fabric this weekend.  I am thinking I will be able to practice on the sewing machine then.

She turned this

into this

My windows in my kitchen look so good!  Thanks Mom!!


While we did my curtains Ace was close by keeping an eye on what we were doing.




He looks so big sitting in his bumbo!  I only let him sit in it for a little bit. His neck is still so wobbly, he makes me nervous.


Saturday I finally got all my Christmas stuff down and my house back in order.  My house looks so empty now. I am thinking a trip to Hobby Lobby is in my near future. Ha. My laptop started acting up Friday night so we had to take it to get fixed…not very fun at all!   But all is well now.  I don’t know what I would do with out that thing! 





While we were out I went and got some fabric and then Heather came over and we made some shirts for Aydrie and Ace.


Heather is so good a drawing out the stuff.  I am so glad she helps me.  We made a total of 9 shirts!!  They all turned out super cute! I am going to be very busy this week sewing and getting them finished up. Thanks Heather for all your help! 


I am loving Aydrie and Ace’s name shirts. I already want to make a few more with different fabric/color combos. I will have to work on that after I get these 9 done.


Sunday was the snow day. What a great way to end the weekend.  We probably get snow if we are lucky once or twice a year here in Texas and if we do get it….it never sticks or stays around for too long. So, when it snows here it is a big deal.  I love the snow. I know some people hate it but I love it because I get to see Austin and Aydrie enjoy it. It started snowing around noon and we didn’t think it would stick but we were wrong it snowed quite a bit and then Austin and Aydrie were able to go out and enjoy it.  Here are a few pics from our snowy Sunday.









Daddy wouldn't let this little boy go out to see the snow. So, he stayed in the house were it was nice and warm.



After we were done playing in the snow we got entertained by this one.


He is so funny!! And he has some really good dance moves!Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...