Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Past Weekend

 This past weekend was great.  We started out the new year by having a very lazy weekend.  We stayed at home most of the weekend.  We didn't even leave the house on Saturday.  We stayed at home all day and it was so nice.  We ordered pizza and had some visitors come over for a while.

This little girl enjoyed her lazy day reading and shopping.













We gave this little boy his first mohawk.  He has cradle cap really bad so when we got out of the bath on Saturday morning I put some medicine on it that made his hair super sticky.
So, he had this cool hair do all weekend.














We are all loving Austin's wii games he got for Christmas.



This little girl makes me so happy!!




Sunday we decided to get dressed and get out of the house for a couple of hours. We made a visit to Adams parents and then came back home to get ready for the work/school week.


 



I love lazy weekends!




Heather and I would like to wish one of our favorite followers a
Happy Birthday!!!!


Happy Birthday Miss Jordan...hope you had a great one!


And I had to add this picture below just because I think it is so funny!! I came across it while I was looking for the pic above.  Gosh I wish we were there again!!  We all had such a great time!


Love Ya!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jordan said...

AWWW Thank you for the Birthday wishes!!! YAYY!! I made the blog!! haha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...