Monday, January 10, 2011

Ice Day

Today I woke up turned on the news and then snuggled with Ace Brady all morning.  The roads I travel to work on were iced over.  Some were even closed for a couple of hours. So, I decided to stay back and stay off the icy roads.  I hate ICE and have had one bad expreince and will never drive when the roads are ICED over ever again.  Austin and Aydrie had a two hour delay and didn’t have to be at school until 10.  So, we got to sleep in this morning and Ace got to stay with me all day long!  We also got to enjoy a warm breakfast of cinnamon pancakes thanks to my brother and SIL.  Thanks guys…they were so good!! I love having them live right around the corner from me!  They are always cooking something and sharing with us.


After we got Austin and Aydrie off to school me and Ace just hung around the house and tried to stay warm.


Today’s high was in the lower 30’s and tonight it is supposed to be in the 20’s.  Crazy Texas weather and I am sure this weekend it will be 60 again.  I had a lot of laundry to get caught up on so I did laundry all day and also worked on the shirts we made this past weekend. I got two of them done and decided to put one on Ace today with his baby legs. I just love his baby legs!

  
He played a lot today and took a couple of naps and let me get a lot of my laundry done.  He is so good!!
  









  
Tomorrow it is back to work for me and back to Sherry’s for Ace.  It is supposed to be bitter cold in the morning and I am hoping I can get myself out of my warm bed. 


 Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...