Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday Wrap-Up

Where have these 2 weeks gone? I swear it was just yesterday,we had early release and I was at home packing for Vegas. Time goes by so fast these days. I remember being a little girl and it seemed like Christmas break was SO long. Now it just doesn't even seem possible that it could be over! Jared and I went to a total of 7 Christmas gatherings this year beginning the Saturday before Christmas, and then on Christmas Eve-Eve, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day! Whew.... we were worn smooth out! But I loved every minute of it.


I spent the last week of my break relaxing and hanging out with 2 of my favorite guys. Austin and Ace stayed with me Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Aydrie loves going to Mrs. Sherry's so we let her go and play before she went back to school. All 3 days we did absolutely nothing. Austin was so BORED! Mom took him to the movies on Wednesday while Ace helped me "un-decorate." These boys were very sleepy in the morning.

Ace is such a good baby! Court is really lucky. He just wiggles himself to sleep, and likes his face to be covered and his arms over his head.

So sweet!

Before and after of my sad little Christmas Tree corner :( I definitely feel a shopping trip coming on REAL soon!

To wrap up the break, a friend of ours turned 21 so we went out for her birthday on Thursday night. It was New Years Eve-Eve. We had SO much fun and it was a much needed night out. We had such a good time, that I didn't do anything to ring in the new year on Friday night. I am satisfied with celebrating the new year a night early! What a way to end my Christmas break and 2010. 



My amazing boyfriend and our driver for the night!
Birthday Girl







I only have one resolution this year..... to quit biting my nails. Most of the time I don't even know that I'm doing it and have failed so miserably this weekend, that I decided I would officially start on Monday. Wish me luck. 

So, here's to 2011! 
Hope you all have a great year filled with many blessings! 

Happy New Year 
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...