Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Catching up & Bumbo

 So, tonight I am playing catch up with Ace's weekly pictures.


We have been taking them each week but I haven't had a chance to post them.


To be honest I wasn't going to take his pic tonight but I made myself do it.


 And after we got done taking his picture I was glad I did it.  
So, I am all caught up now.




Tonight  we pulled out the bumbo chair for Ace.   Miss Aydrie had a pink one when she was a baby and we used that thing until we couldn't get her fat little legs in it any more. Ace seemed to like it. He didn't cry or anything but he still has trouble holding up his little head.

 

 Tonight Austin noticed him taking his paci out of his mouth and then trying to put it back in.  I guess he just figured out that we had his paci attached to his clothes.  So, he would take his paci out and then put it back in his mouth. It is so fun to watch him discover and do new things.





 
 

I think we will be using this more and more.



After we tried out the bumbo we did tummy time.





 He has been a very busy boy tonight.



There is nothing to exciting about this video...just Ace sitting in his Bumbo.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...