Saturday, January 22, 2011

Belly Pics

A few months late...but better late than never.  Chelsea was over tonight and we pulled out my belly pics to look at them and I thought I would share.

I didn't plan on taking belly pics.  I didn't take belly pics with my other two. But when Jina asked if she could take pictures of my belly I couldn't say no. Plus, I would have these to remind me how big my belly was.  The pictures turned out really good.

 Here are a few.










 









 


















Gosh, I can't believe my belly was that big or that Ace was in there nearly four months ago!

Jina takes the cutest pictures.  You can check out her blog here.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the Belly pics....sassy and classy!

Courtney and Heather said...

Aww...thank you! I still can't believe I took them...but they are fun to look back and remember how BIG my belly was.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...