Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

We got back from Vegas last night around 9:00. We had soooo much fun! It was such a nice little Christmas get away! Thank you so much to my Mom and Dad for taking us! We really had a blast.


Our flight left at 10:40 on Saturday night. We all got First Class seats.

Jared and I on the bus to the airport.

On the plane.

Mom and Jaye.

Party Pooper

When we got there it was midnight Vegas time, we checked into the Monte Carlo and stayed up playing slots.


Sunday morning, we got dressed and headed out on the Strip. First stop was the Cosmopolitan, which was BEAUTIFUL. I didn't get many pictures, but here are some of me and Jared. 

MMMMMM..... Mimosa's


Next we headed to the Bellagio! The lobby was decorated SO pretty! 



We also went to Paris and Planet Hollywood, but didn't get any pictures.


Later that night, we headed downtown to Fremont Street.



On Monday, we headed out to the strip and ate lunch at New York New York. We did some gambling, said goodbye to Jaye, and lost lots of money! Thanks to New York New York, Excalibur, Luxor, and Mandalay Bay for taking our money! 

This is the only picture I got on Monday. We were really busy!

Tuesday, we had to go home! BOOOO! I LOOOOOOVE vacations, but HATE coming home. It's the worst part! BUT, I ran into this dude at the airport. We could see him coming from a mile away. How could you not with that hair?


He was very nice, and posed for lots of pictures. Of all the people to see in Vegas, I think that Carrot Top is appropriate! I swear I spotted Lamar Odom too, but no one believes me.

We had a lot of fun, and left this rainy, gloomy Las Vegas and all of our money.



Wishing the week would slow down. I'm not ready for Christmas to be over.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...