Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ten Weeks & Feeling Crafty





So, Heather went to the deer lease again this weekend and I was on my own.  We spent most of the weekend at home and I decided to make Aydrie and Ace a shirt. 

My Mom and I had made them a Thanksgiving shirt and some Christmas shirts a few weekends ago and they turned out so cute.



So, I got brave and decided to try some on my own.


So, this is what I ended up with.




I think I did really good for my first time.



Here are the Christmas shirts that me and my Mom made...or mostly my Mom made...I was still learning so she did most of the work on these.  Thanks Mom!






I just love these and I am so glad we finally tried to make them.  I think we did good!  And I am just loving the tulle my Mom added on Aydrie's elf shoes shirt!

And I have offered to make Austin a shirt over and over again and he is still telling me no!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...