Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Party Time


 This past weekend this little boy had a birthday party.



If you can't tell the birthday boy turned 4!  

He's actual birthday is December 24th but we always celebrate it at the beginning of December.



Miss Aydrie Rose having fun at the party!












The birthday boy loves Toy Story so he had a Toy Story birthday cake.

 

It was so good!


















 He got lots of fun stuff.


 Not sure what he will be getting for Christmas??



He got this cool scooter.


And little Miss loved it!


 At one point right after he opened it they took him outside to let him ride it and Aydrie got so upset. I should have snapped a picture of her but I felt so bad I had to make sure she was going to be okay.  Which she was just fine but she hardly ever gets upset and cries so when she does cry it is really bad or at least she thinks it is.  She had full blown tears.  My poor baby wanted that scooter all to herself.


Luckily when J came back inside he was willing to share his new toy.

So, little Miss was happy once again and was able to play with the scooter all by herself.

 




I am not sure what it was about this scooter but she loved it. I am thinking we may be asking Santa for her very own scooter.



At the end of the day J crawled into this chair and went to sleep all on his own.  He was tired.



I think he had a lot of fun!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I definitely think Santa should bring that pretty girl a scooter!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...