Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

 We had a great Christmas Eve with the family.
I just can't believe it is OVER!!

Before we left the house on Christmas Eve I got some cute pics of Austin, Aydrie and Ace.

Miss Aydrie was looking extra cute in her JOY shirt!
She is getting so big.




 




 



Aydrie giving me a high five because she did so good taking pictures!





I always take way to many pictures of them.



Christmas Eve we went to my mom and dads and had Christmas Eve with my moms family. We all had a good time and enjoyed visiting with each other.  We enjoyed lots of good food....a lot of good food....we always have to much. I think I ate all day long!  We always end up having a good time together.  Austin brought his new game he had gotten the weekend before and we had fun playing it. I think we need to all get together for a game night and just play games. It was fun!  The kids exchange gifts and then us adults all bring a gift and  play a game where we draw numbers and then pick a gift...some may know it as white elephant exchange or chinese gift exchange. We also bring little gifts and play bingo.
It's so fun!

Here are a lot of pictures from our fun day!







 



 
 















 


 
 


 
 


I LOVE Christmas Eve and all the time I get to spend with this fun bunch.  We always have such a great time when we all get together.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...