Thursday, December 23, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy


We have been so BUSY the last two days and they have just flown by!  Yesterday we got up and for some reason I was feeling really brave and I went to the store with all three kids by myself.  I needed to go to the store to get groceries to make my sweets and other things I am taking to our Christmas gatherings.

Thanks to Austin it wasn't that bad but an extra set of adult hands would have been nice.  I put Ace in his little carrier that I wear and Aydrie rode in the buggy.  But we had a hard time getting her in the buggy.  It was hard for me to pick her up with Ace on me but me and Austin got her in there.  He is such a big help!   I got a lot of looks from people...I am pretty sure they thought I was crazy!  But Austin helped me alot, Aydrie was good like always and we didn't hear a peep out of Ace. He fell asleep for a while and then woke up and was just looking around.

So, yesterday I made peanut butter balls.  They do take a while to make but they are so good.  If you like Reese's then you will love these.


Miss Aydrie kept me company while I made these.


I still had last minute Christmas gifts to buy, so today I ran out with my mom and Heather to get my last minute gifts. I have never ever been one to wait till the last minute but this year I did so bad and as of right now I still have one gift left to buy. I plan on getting it in the morning.

 
 

So, today we got up and got dressed.  Austin didn't want to hang out with us today so it was just Aydrie and Ace with me today.


 
We ran out to a couple of stores and also got to eat at our favorite mexican restaurant...El Fenix. Our second trip there this week.



When we got home I spent the rest of the night baking and wrapping.  Tonight I made cake balls.  Heather has made these once before and they were so good.  I was having trouble with the chocolate melting so they don't look as good as they taste. These do take a while to make but are so worth it.

 
While I was baking...Miss Aydrie sat and watched me.  She had a snack and also got to open a gift from Mrs. Sherry.


She was nice and opened Ace's too.



I also made Funfetti Cookies. I love these cookies and could eat all of them by myself.  These are so easy to make and so good!


Next, I got to wrapping the rest of my gifts.  


Oh, and in between all of the shopping, baking and wrapping I had to finish these shirts I have been working on. You might have seen the shirt in the Heathers previous post.


Heather designed it and I put all the shirts together.  I loved the way they turned out and we plan on wearing these tomorrow.  I also made this little shirt for Ace.


I am having so much fun with these shirts and love that Heather actually wanted me to make one for her...I had to have one too and thought how cute and fun would it be if we all wore one. I also made Chelsea one.  Next year we will have to do it again. They turned out so cute.

I have learned my lesson this year and will never wait till the last minute to do my Christmas shopping.  Next year we plan on starting at the beginning of November. Tomorrow we have another busy day and I can't wait.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...