Monday, November 22, 2010

Sugar and Spice...

Just in time for Thanksgiving.....

Yummy Pumpkin Cream Cupcakes

Super easy recipe! I made these cupcakes on Sunday for our family Thanksgiving and I think they were a hit. I got such good reviews that I will be baking them again on Thursday morning for another Thanksgiving lunch! The cupcakes take a while to bake, I'm not sure if it's the pumpkin or not. But they are still delicious! Enjoy!


What you need....
1 pkg. (2-layer size) spice cake mix
1 pkg.  (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 cup can pumpkin
1 pkg.  (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
4 eggs
vegetable oil
water

Heat oven to 350ºF. Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Add dry pudding mix and pumpkin; mix well. Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. I like to use an ice-cream scoop to fill my cups. You always use just the right amount and scooping is super easy and less messy.




Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Blend in sugar and egg. Spoon over batter, swirling gently with small spoon.


Bake 18 to 21 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool completely before icing.
 


I used cream cheese icing to top these off. I also added some cinnamon powder just for looks.

Here are my finished Pumpkin Cream Cupcakes.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Jordan said...

very yummy I might be making these instead of my soapapilla cheesecake for our Thanksgiving!

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks Jordan! They are super easy, just give yourself plenty of time because they may take a while to bake. I think you should make them, hope everyone loves them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...