Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly



Have you ever used Shutterfly?


I have...I have been using Shutterfly for about six years now.  I discovered Shutterfly just after Aydrie was born and have been using them ever since.

Shutterfly is an on line site where you can upload your pictures, edit your photos, order prints, and have them delivered right to your front door.  I love it!  I hated going to the store and standing there going through pictures and trying to figure out which ones to print.  Most of the time I went I would have some one standing over my shoulder and I would feel rushed.  Now I am able to edit and order my prints from my home. Plus they have unlimited photo storage and I never have to worry about my photos being deleted.

It is free to sign up and you also get 50 free 4x6 prints.
To sign up clik here.


Shutterfly just came out with their 2010 holiday cards and I am loving them all.  Here are a few of my favorites.

 I really like these two because I have way to many pictures to choose from and with these two cards I can get six or seven of my favorite pictures on them. 






I also like this one just in case I want to keep it simple and do one picture of each child.


They have tons to choose from and they are so easy to make.  
You can click here to see all of them.



They also have custom gift tags.





Are you having Thanksgiving at your house?  How cute are these ?


Would you like to get 50 free holiday cards?  All you have to do is blog about them.

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow this link  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 . 



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...