Saturday, November 27, 2010

Picture Fun Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures.










 





 



   



















 


 


Thanks Heather for helping me!

There were so many a liked and wanted to share that it was really hard to choose.  So, that is why I shared so many of them....I guess I didn't do a very good job of sorting through them and picking my favorites. So, I am sorry for the picture overload.

I am hoping they will get better. I need to practice. I did notice that some of my pictures aren't as clear as they are on my computer when I upload them.  I am not sure if I am using the wrong file when I save them or what?  Hopefully I can figure it out. I am still trying to figure out all the setting on my camera but so far I am loving it!!


Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...