Friday, November 26, 2010

Picture Fun Part 1

I received an early birthday gift from Adam and the kids and I am lovin it!!


So about a week ago Heather and I decided to play with my camera and took some pictures of me and the kids. I wish Adam was in these but he works on most Saturdays so he wasn't with us when we took these.  You will not see Ace in too many of these because it was kind of cool the day we took these and I didn't want him out in the cool weather.  We did manager to sneak him in a couple of pics.  I am still learning how to work my camera but I think these turned out okay for our first time.



We took several pictures of Austin and Aydrie but Aydrie is such a busy little girl she can barely sit still for a pic!  


This is pretty much how it was the entire time. I always tell Austin to smile and keep smiling just in case Adyrie decides to look at the camera and smile.


So this is what we ended up with.





So we tried to get a pic of all three of them...but Aydrie had other plans.  So, once again we took several pictures and ended up with one pic. Can you see she was having fun stomping her feet in this one?

  



Austin wanted to take a picture with Bailey.  Bailey is the sweetest dog ever.


 
    

Then it was time for Miss Aydrie and this is what we got. 








And all four of us.













I will post part 2 tomorrow.  I am also working on getting our Thanksgiving pics up....for those who are wondering where they are.  We have been shopping all day today and are doing the same the rest of the weekend.  I am hoping to get a lot of my Christmas shopping done!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...