Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bad Blogger

I'll admit that I've been a "bad blogger" lately. Luckily, my sister has been picking up the slack for me. Jared has been out of town a lot here in the past couple of months. When he's not here, I'm usually keeping busy with school, homework, work, and life. When he is here, I try to spend as much time with him as I can. I am so thankful that we both have amazing jobs, but I wish his job didn't take him away from me so much. Since this weekend was the opening of deer season.... I expect that to take him away from me even more. I cope with him being gone by SHOPPING.... LOTS OF SHOPPING.

I am finally in my last month of school..... YAY! December 18th is Graduation and I cannot wait to be finished. I am scheduled to take my last certification test on Friday WISH ME LUCK.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...