Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ace's favorites


Here are some things we are loving these days. I don't know what we would do with out them.


We started using this the first week we brought Ace home.  He seemed to like it the first time we put him in it and he still loves to hang out in it.


 Fisher-Price Little Lamb Infant Seat




We are also loving our swing.  I didn't think I would need a swing because I had a bouncer and I also didn't want this big bulky swing in my living room.  Plus I didn't want Aydrie messing with it and getting hurt.

Well, I was wrong. I would say at about week two Ace was getting tired of sitting in his little lamb seat all the time and we then decided we needed a swing.  We are so thankful that Adam's mom let us have the swing she bought.  It is a portable one so we can take it back in forth to her house or my moms.  I never thought about getting a portable one. It is small and easy to move from room to room if we have to.  I am so glad we decided to get one because he loves it.



Fisher-Price Take Along Swing




This is some thing new that I discovered while searching the internet.  When I saw it I knew I had to have it and I went and got it right away.  I got this when he was two weeks old. I only wished I had it sooner.

Ace is really loving this and so am I.  He sleeps in this at night or sits in it during the day and hangs out. We have a bassinet in our room right next to our bed that he will start the night out sleeping in. But after he wakes up for his first feeding he some times likes to stay up or I will lay him back down in his bassinet and he starts making all kinds of crazy noises and I will get up and check on him every minute.  So, when we have one of those nights I will put this in my bed and he sleeps in this.  He seems to like it a lot and he stays in the middle of it all night long.  I know that when he is able to roll over we will probably have to stop using it.


Boppy Newborn Lounger





So, these day we spend our time going from one to the other. That is when I am not holding him...which I would do all day long but I know that would only create a big problem.


So, here are a few pics of Ace enjoying his current favorite things.










 
 





















As you can see we are sleeping a lot these days.




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...