Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Two weeks old

Ace turned two weeks old yesterday.  Time is just flying by!  I wish I could freeze time and keep him this age for another two weeks.  It is sad how fast they grow.

Adam and I took Ace to his two week check up yesterday and boy is he growing.

Ace now weighs 6lbs 14 oz and is 20 in long. 

The doctor said he is a healthy baby boy.  He is average on his height and a little below average on his weight.  So, we are going to have to work on getting some meat on his little bones.  Ace is a very good baby.  He is eating 2 - 2 1/2 oz every 3 - 4 hours.  The only time we hear a peep out of him is when he is hungry.

We have been pretty lucky so far and I am hoping every thing keeps going well.  I am loving my time home with Ace and I love being home when Austin and Aydrie get home from school. I am enjoying every minute of it!!

All ready for our 1st doctor appointment. 
(Please pay no attention to me.)



Here is a comparison of 1 day old vs 2 weeks old.  He is changing every day!



Daddy and Ace



And here is one of my favorite pics taken when he was one week old.




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...