Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our weekend...a few days late

This past weekend went by to fast.  My mom went home Friday but we weren't by ourselves for too long....  Heather came and stayed the weekend with us.

Friday night was the first time Adam and I were on night duty with Ace and he did really well. Saturday morning Heather got up with Miss Aydrie and they went to Starbucks.  I had my first Pumpkin Spice of the season and it was so good! Heather came back and fixed us breakfast.  She is such a good helper!  Later on during the day my mom and aunt came to visit us. We hung out at the house and watched The Ranger game.  We had planned to go to Ross later that night but decided not to go.  I didn't think I was up to it yet so we decided to just stay at home and call it a night. Hopefully I will start feeling better so we can start doing stuff on the weekends.  We have a lot of shopping to catch up on.

Sunday Ace made his first visit to his grandparents house. My mom called us Sunday morning and said she was going to cook for us.  So, we all got dressed and headed to her house for the day.  We enjoyed a home cooked meal and hung out and watched The Rangers and Cowboys game. When we left my moms we stooped by Adams parents for a visit and then came back home.  Ace's first visit to the grandparents turned out really well.
Here are some pictures from this weekend.








Aydrie in her cute outfit Aunt Heather picked out.




Ace ready to make is first visit to his Grandparents house.









Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...