Friday, October 8, 2010

Our first week at home

Well, we made it through the first week thanks to the help of my mom and sister.  My sister took off last Friday and my mom has been off all week helping us out. I had a c-section so I have been moving pretty slow.  I came home last Thursday and my sister came and stayed the night with us and took care of Ace the first night so I could get some rest and try and recover from my surgery. She was very excited to help but I think she discovered that she doesn't want kids any time soon...lol.

My mom took off work this week and has been staying with us.  She has been such a big help.  She has been getting up with Ace at night and letting me rest.  She has been cooking us dinner, keeping the house picked up, helping with laundry, and helping me with Austin and Aydrie.  I don't know what I would have done with out her this week. Well, I think I have an idea....I would be exhausted, my house would be a wreck, I would have tons of laundry, and Austin and Aydrie would be starving.  I am so glad she was able to take off and help me adjust to having a baby in the house.   I have been taking it easy and I am finally starting to feel better.  She will be going back home tonight and Adam and I will be on our own.  I am sad this week is over. I have enjoyed spending the week with her.

THANK YOU MOM AND HEATHER FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR US THIS WEEK!! 

WE ♥ YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!


Here are a few pictures that I took of the kids this week. Both Austin and Aydrie are loving Ace.  It took a while for Aydrie to get used to Ace.  When we first came home she wouldn't even look at me or Ace..  I think she was upset that she wasn't the baby anymore.  But she will now go up to him and try and touch him and show him love and she is now paying attention to me once again.  She is too funny.












Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...