Thursday, October 28, 2010

My talented sister



While we were at my moms one weekend Heather painted my toes for me.  Heather is so good at doing nail designs. She has been doing this for a while now and keeps getting better and better.  I am really lucky she doesn't mind doing mine too. 
Thanks Heather!! 

She didn't want to turn and look at the camera because she said she didn't have make up on. She is so funny....she looked just fine. So, Austin got a shot of her painting my nails.


And these are my new Halloween toes.  Aren't they cute?
She is so good!!




Here is a pictures of my toes before she painted them this time.  She did this design for me before I went into the hospital to have baby Ace. I wanted my nails to be cute and this is what we came up with.


I will be sure and get pictures of my next nail design and share.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...