Sunday, September 26, 2010

We are ready...

for Ace Brady

Thanks to my mom and sister we are officially ready for our baby boy to join us.  I don't know what I would do with out those two.  They are always willing to help out with what ever I need.  I would be so lost with out them.

We spent the day today putting together all kinds of baby gear and washing some of his clothes.  I can not believe I have all this baby stuff in my house again. It has been so long.  Miss Aydrie has been very curious as to what is going on and  is probably wondering what all this stuff is for.  I can't wait to see what she thinks about her new little brother.  Austin is very excited and can't wait till Tuesday.

It took a little rearranging but we got all the baby gear set up and ready.

















We also got our bags packed and ready to go.





Now all we need is Ace!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...